Payment and Delivery
Payment options are integrated in the web shop. Depending on the delivery address, Ztijl uses the following payment options:
1. Advance payment by iDEAL (in the Netherlands only).
2. Advance payment by credit card through PayPal.
3. Prepay by bank transfer (see ‘contact’ on the website for bank details).
4. Pay cash on delivery (only inside the Netherlands, additional costs)
5. Payment by debit card or in cash on pickup (by appointment) in Berkel en Rodenrijs, the Netherlands.
- Payment must be made within 3 days after ordering in the web shop or reception of the quote through e-mail.
- If we have not received your payment within this period, Ztijl reserves the right to refrain the order and ad the product(s) to her offer again. Before Ztijl executes this right, the customer will be informed by e-mail first.
- Once we receive your payment, we will inform you about the details of the transport: the name of the courier, a track and trace number and the expected delivery date.
- Shipment of your order will take place within 5 working days after receiving your payment, unless a longer delivery has been agreed mutually.
- If you decide to pay cash on delivery (only possible in the Netherlands), your order is send within 5 working days after sending the order confirmation.
- The place of delivery is at the address given by the customer to Ztijl.
- Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, the risk of loss of and/or damage to products during transportation shall remain with Ztijl until the time they are delivered.
- Although we carefully pack all products, damage during transport can never completely be ruled out. If your order unfortunately still sustains damage during shipping, you must report it to us by e-mail within 48 hours after receipt of the order. The notification must be provided with clear photos of the damage to the product or products and packaging.
- To reduce the risk of damage, you should ensure that someone is present for the receipt of the delivery.
- Visible damage to the packaging is to be reported to the delivery person at receipt of the order.
- If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the customer shall be informed about this as soon as possible, but always within the legal term of 30 days after ordering. In such cases, the customer is entitled to cancel the agreement free of charge.
- In the event of repudiation under the preceding paragraph, Ztijl shall return the payment made by the buyer as soon as possible but at least within 30 days after repudiation.