Orders and reservations
The offer of Ztijl
- Ztijl has a web shop with an extensive and accurate description of the products offered. The description is suitably detailed to enable the customer to assess the products adequately. If Ztijl makes use of pictures, they are truthful images of the products provided. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer are not binding for Ztijl.
- Ztijl only sells original vintage articles. Because of their age, the articles can have usage and wear. To describe the condition of the products, Ztijl uses the following categories: excellent, very good, good, fair and poor.
- Ztijl checks all offered products on reliability and safety. De electric wiring of the offered lamps has been checked and replaced if necessary.
- Ztijl sells fittings without light bulbs, halogen lamps, or Led.
- Products can be supplied subject to availability.
- It is possible to visit our warehouse in Berkel en Rodenrijs and look at the offered products. You can e-mail or call us for an appointment. You can find our visiting hours under ‘contact’ on our website www.ztijl.com.
Orders and (Quote for) Shipping
- Orders and reservations can be placed in the webshop www.ztijl.com or by e-mail.
- A lot of orders in the web shop can be completed right away. If the rates for shipment are known, you will immediately see the height of the shipping costs online. If you accept these costs, you can proceed straight to checkout. See Payment Options for more information on how you can pay.
- If the shipping costs cannot be calculated straight away, the web shop will show you the option to choose for a custom quote by email. You will receive this custom quote later by e-mail. This quote is not binding and without obligation. The validity of this offer expires three days after the date of quotation.
- If you agree with the quotation, you can proceed to checkout. See Payment Options for more information on how you can pay.
- When purchasing in the web shop or by e-mail, the agreement with Ztijl is established when Ztijl sends a (order) confirmation to the email address provided by the customer.
- As long as Ztijl does not confirm the order, the customer may terminate the agreement without charge.
- It is possible to reserve products. Reservations can be made through the website and by e-mail.
- Because of the unique nature of the products, Ztijl can hold them only for a period of 3 days, unless agreed otherwise.
- After that period, Ztijl reserves the right to include the reservation in her offer again.